We are reckoned in this domain by manufacturing, exporting and supplying Brass Fiber Sert Insert. The offered insert is manufactured under the guidance of our diligent professionals with the aid of modish techniques using the finest grade raw materials. This insert is widely inserted in several products for making threaded holes. In addition to this, the provided Brass Fiber Sert Insert is available for our clients at market leading rates.Features:
Brass Fiber Sert Insert
- Resistant to corrosion
- Dimensionally accurate
- Brand Name : Dutux
- Metal : Brass / Copper Alloy
- Rod :Casting / Extrusion
- Dimension / Length / Size
Begins from M1.5 or equivalent threads and up to any size as per Custom Designs and requirements
We manufacture any different size of insert as per Drawing or Sample.
- Free Cutting Brass IS 319 Type (l)
- Free Cutting Brass as per BS 249 Type (I)
- Generally Free Machine Grade of CuZn37Pb3 equivalent to BS 2874 is used to manufacture various brass threaded inserts in form of round, Hexagon, Square etc
- Other grades which are followed as per custom requirements are CZ 121, CZ 131, C3604, CDA 360, and DTD 627 etc
- High Grade Free Cutting Brass.
Any Special Brass Material Composition as per customer's requirement
- ISO Metric (MM Threads)
- BA Threads
- BSW Threads (Inches)
- UNC, UNF,UNEF and NPT Threads
- BSP & BSPT (Parallel & Taper Threads)
Any threads as per specifications
- Finishing & Coating
- Golden Finish
- Silver Finish
- Nickle Platted
- Chrome Platted
- Tin Plated
Any coating as per customer specifications
- Packing Details
- Bag Packaging,
- Innear Plastic Packing,
- Carton Packaging,
- Wooden Carton Packing
- Thread as per international Go and Not Go Gauge Standard.
- Deep Groove for maximum Pull out Resistance.
Inner Diameter (ID) after threading with very close tolerance to prevent unrequired flush to enter into brass inserts.
- Plastic Industries
- Furniture Industry
- Automobile Industry,etc...
- MOQ : 1000 Pieces
- Lead Time : 3 Working Days
Available Price :
- FOB - Free On Board
- C&F - Cost And Freight
- CIF - Cost, Insurance and Freight
- Specialized in Brass Inserts