Brass Standoff Material:
Brass Standoff Dimension / Length / Size:
- Free Cutting Brass IS 319 Type (l)
- Free Cutting Brass as per BS 249 Type (I)
- Generally, Free Machine Grade of CuZn37Pb3 equivalent to BS 2874 is used to manufacture various brass threaded inserts in form of round, Hexagon, Square etc
- Other grades which are followed as per custom requirements are CZ 121, CZ 131, C3604, CDA 360, and DTD 627 etc
- High-Grade Free Cutting Brass.
- Any Special Brass Material Composition as per customers requirement
- ISO Metric (MM Threads)
- BA Threads
- BSW Threads (Inches)
- UNC, UNF,UNEF and NPT Threads
- BSP & BSPT (Parallel & Taper Threads)
- BSF, R, G, NPT, NPSM, NPTF, FPT Threads
- Millimeter Thread Range - M2, M3, M3.5, M4, M5, M6, M8, M10, M12, M16, M20
- Inches Thread Range - 1/8", 5/32", 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 1/2", 3/4", 1"
Brass Standoff Shapes:
- Round Standoff
- Hexagonal Standoff (Hex Standoff)
- Square Standoff
- Any Special Brass Standoff shape as per customers requirement
Brass Standoff Finishing & Coating:
- Golden Finish
- Silver Finish
- Nickle Plated (Bright Nickel)
- Chrome Plated
- Tin Plated
Brass Standoff Packing Details :
- Bag Packaging
- Box Packing
- Inner Plastic Packing
- Carton Packaging
- Wooden Carton Packing
Brass Stand off Special Features:
- Thread as per international Go and Not Go Gauge Standard.
- Deep Groove for maximum Pull out Resistance.
- Inner Diameter (ID) after threading with very close tolerance to prevent unrequired flush to enter into brass standoff.
- Do not worry if the part you require is not listed - we specialize in producing non-standard Brass Standoff in a wide range of materials at very competitive prices. With this in mind we invite you to specify your requirements however large or small.
Brass Standoff MOQ:Brass Standoff Lead Time:
Brass Standoff Available Price:
- FOB - Free On Board
- C&F - Cost And Freight
- CIF - Cost, Insurance, and Freight